Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON PERSIE
Join a marketplace dedicated to
showcasing the best personalised products in the business
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Persie Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once you have added your products, promote your listings and store to potential customers.
- Take the hassle out of managing orders and stock by using our advanced dashboard. No more Paypal invoices!
Package and ship with ease
- Once you have completed your customers order, just update the order status to let your customer know that the product is on its way.
- Need help to fulfil orders? Why not visit our sister company www.helloparcel.co.uk who provide a 3rd party service.
Get payments and grow your business
- Once your orders have been completed the order payment, minus the low transaction fee of 5%, can you transferred to your account.
- Advertise your store on Facebook or other social platforms, to manage your customers and orders with ease.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Persie
How do fees work on Persie?
Joining and starting a shop on Persie is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs GBP 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for £0.20 GBP, so if your bank’s currency is not GBP, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Persie. Create an Persie account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Persie fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Persie will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Persie?
Persie provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their personalised handmade creations.